Thursday 18 June 2009

···My·Ideal·Job···

My ideal job would be to work as a physical anthropologist in some lab outside Santiago, would be nice to work in some place in Chile's big north or in the south. What I'm looking in this job to be ideal for me is not easy to find, but I'm pretty confident about it. I would like to count with a fun and good group of coworkers with a lot of team spirit. This job would has to count with a good infrastructure, with all the necessary tools to do a good research. I would like to have the opportunity to do some field work by myself, to collect my own bioarchaeology material, as well. Since I don't have banknotes growing up in my trees at home, it is also important -not essential- to mention a good salary, so I can live by myself and give economic support to my family. And talking about family, work schedule must be flexible so I can separate work from life a few hours a day, to spend time with my family and to do sports or other hobbies I have.
It is important that this job helps me to better myself as an anthropologist so I can lead better investigations everytime, having more experience and knowledge to do so, in order to be really helpful to society.

Finding this kind of job isn't easy, considering all my requirements, especially talking about investigation fields, and for this job to be place outside the big city, because here in Santiago are most of the main labs and study centres. the same about salary, because most of the times isn't enough to maintain the same life level, especially when you want to have a family, which is really important to me. So I have to recognize that an ideal job doesn't always go hand in hand with the career that you want, so in the case I may not find it, I'm willing to accept other king of job -even if is not too related to anthropoly- that can supply me with new perspectives to learn new things, and with the kind of life that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment