Friday 5 June 2009

My Future

In the future I hope to work in some investigation about human features. About that time I expect to have studied at least a master's degree in forensic genetics, in Europe, in countries like Spain, England or France. I see myself traveling for different countries, even though it might be difficult, I would like to visit Japan, Turkey, Greek, Egypt and the Amazonas. Since I expect to be traveling at the time after I'm done with my master's degree, I'm not suppose to be working while I do so but getting to know a lot of beautiful places everywhere in the world.

After travelling, I would like to come back to Chile to work in Legal Medical Service as forensic athropologist. So after a time of five years from here I would like to own a house in some nice city in the south of Chile, and maybe start a family

In summary, in five years from now, I would like to be a graduated anthropologist, to study to get another degree, to travel around the world and to start a settled life.

No comments:

Post a Comment