Friday 17 April 2009

Camera



Camera is a piece tecnology. It takes a pictures, and in the time it had changed in size, tecnology and quality. My first camera I got it when I was a child and it was a present from my parents. That camera used roull film.

Actually I have a Digital Camera and I use it when a I go to interesting place. I prefer take a picture from natural views or cultural built. I use it sometimes, when I want capture a beautiful or important moment in my life. I like camera becouse whit it I can capture beatiful imagen and important moment for me. This piece of tecnology is very important, becouse, whit it we can capture historic moments and diferent place that we can't enjoy or know becouse are faster. It's very important this tecnology becouse is a approach of different place that we can meet it.




1 comment:

  1. Pamela,
    Your post is very well planned, however you have to improve your vocabulary and some grammatical points to make yourself clearly understood all the time. Please see the correction, sugggestions and notes. In case of any doubt get back to me.
    THE PHOTOGRAPHIC Camera is a (VERY POPULAR) piece OF tecHnology. It takes (-) pictures, and THROUGH THE YEARS it haS changed in size, tecHnology and quality. (I got my first camera : WORD ORDER) when I was a child and it was a present from my parents. That camera used roll film. (YOU CAN ALSO SAY: I GOT MY FIRST CAMERA, WHICH WAS A PRESENT FROM MY PARENTS AND USED ROLL FILM, WHEN I WAS A CHILD.
    CURRENTLY/NOWADAYS/THESE DAYS I have a Digital Camera and I use it when ( ) I go to interesting placeS. I prefer TO take ( )pictureS OF natural views or A(cultural built: BUILDING/PLACE OF CULTURAL INTEREST?). I use it sometimes, when I want (MISSING WORD ) capture a beautiful or important moment in my life. I like (MISSING POSSESSIVE) camera becAuse whit it I can capture beatiful ( image: PLURAL) and important( moment:PLURAL) for me. This piece of tecHnology is very important, becAuse, whit it we can capture historic moments and difFerent (place: PLURAL) that we can't enjoy or know becAuse (MISSING SUBJECT) are (faster: (WHAT DO YOU MEAN?). (It's very important this tecnology: WORD ORDER) becouse (MISSING SUBJECT) is An approach of different (place: plural) that we can meet ( DELETE) (SORRY, THIS IS NOT QUITE CLEAR)

    ReplyDelete